Sexy bhuvaneswari becoming producer

Guess what blue-eyed beauty Bhuvaneshwari is into these days? The pretty actress took a brief hiatus from acting and has plunged into production both in the small and big screen. Bhuvaneshwari is a popular face among Tamil and Telugu audience and her roles with slight negative shades are a hit with viewers. She recently produced a serial Nuvvu, Nenu, Kavya and a film Kurkure in Telugu that had a modest run.

“I am shortly venturing into Tamil as a producer. All these years, I have acted in those serials that have showcased the plight of women. As an actress, my footage was very limited and I always felt that there should be more serials on other subjects. Now with my experience as an actress I can touch on those issues through my own production house,” she says. Bhuvaneshwari is waiting to complete her commitments in Telugu before plunging into Tamil television.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.