Chiranjeevi party announcement press meet

chiranjeevi speaks

Months-long stalemate over the political entry of actor Chiranjeevi officially concluded this afternoon. As scheduled, Chiranjeevi addressed media conference at 2.45 PM at his newly constructed Party office at Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad. Clad in white dress, Chiru posed for media photographs for a brief while, minutes before addressing the media. Marking this occasion, there was huge fanfare outside the office. The fans blasted crackers and shouted slogans, "Future CM, Chiru. Chiru… Zindabad."

My life is dedicated to people
A cool and calm looking Chiranjeevi said: "My sincere thanks to one and all whoever prompted me to enter into politics. It is in tune with the dreams and aspirations of crores of Telugu people, fans and supporters. For the last some months, newspapers replete about my political entry. I consider this as response from the public. Today is the most memorable day in my life. I wanted to talk about my political entry with my own mouth. Today has brought the much required change in my life. For the last thirty years, I was in the film industry. Now, the public response wants me to come into politics. They have decided my political future. Manasa Vachaa Karmana… my life is dedicated to the people and in their service. This is a God-given opportunity. As and when required, God sometimes takes on the human course of action for solving social problems. My political entry is the call from God. People from all over the state and my fans conducted huge rallies and meets inviting me to join politics. Now, it is my basic responsibility and duty to fulfill their dreams."


More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.