I can't do historical blunder - Chiru at Press Meet Today


http://www.tollycircle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/chiru-movie.JPG

"I can clearly see the invitation from lawyers, workers, mahilas, youth, tribal people and all. (Showing the portraits of Ambedkar, Gandhi, Mother Teresa and Pule)… These are the four great people who inspired me. I will tell you two particular incidents which moved me to tears. In Khammam district, a home guard before committing suicide made it clear in his note that he felt sad for not being able to see "Chiranjeevi" as chief minister. Secondly, a couple from the IT sector also did the same thing, before ending their lives. I understand their feelings before resorting to extreme step. Once again, these incidents made me believe that I would be making a historical blunder if I don't enter into politics."

I can't act as politician, but only live "I am not here for power or posts. I am into politics just to have mental satisfaction. God has given me popularity and money to some extent. Whenever the people are benefited with my blood bank, they come to me – hold my hands and cheeks, and express their thanks. That is enough for me. After my three decades of stint as an actor, now I am getting ready to do the role of a politician. I can never be acting in this area. Just I have live in this. I shall continue to live with honesty as long as I live."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.