Genelia new movie Its my life

Genelia is on cloud nine with the success of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Naa.. at box office, She is all now getting ready for the shooting of her next Bollywood project, It’s My Life, which happens to be the remake of Telugu Super hit Bommarillu. After getting good praises for Bommarillu, Genelia played the same character in the Tamil version and got good accolades. Now she is all getting ready to play the same character for the third time. Bollywood director Anees Bazmi, who has given three hits in a row is directing this film.

Anees Bazmi, who is enjoying a hat-trick of his hit films – No Entry , Welcome and Singh Is Kinng, who was packing his bags for Jaipur for a schedule of his Harman Baweja-Genelia starrer Its my life said, "Success of my commercial films has allowed me to make the kind of films I want to make. It's My Life is a simple, sweet love story, one of those that'll give me creative satisfaction. Thank God this is a simple love story and not a complicated futuristic one.”

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.