Congracts to Chiru

Advani congrats Chiru
BJP's top leader LK Advani called on megastar Chiranjeevi and duly congratulated him on the launch of a new political party, besides appreciating his ideology. He further enquired with Chiru about the alliance factor with the political counterparts in the coming days, reports said.

Don't come to Hyd on 22: Chiru to fans
Megastar-turned politician Chiranjeevi today appealed to the fans not to come to Hyderabad on August 22nd, his birthday. He said that he would be meeting all of them at Tirupati on August 26th and would be continuously with them thereafter. "On the request of my family members, I want to celebrate this year's birthday with them. I hope you will all understand me and cooperate with this," Chiru said. He sought them to take up social service activities that day to gesture their love and affection towards him.

Sheep rearing moves Chiru's fan
Madhu, a Telugu NRI and megafan from Bristol, drew the attention of Dr. Mitra, Chiru's political advisor, at the NRI conclave held Monday night at Novotel, Hyderabad. The fan tried to give a pictorial description of rural poverty in Andhra Pradesh. "I was returning to Hyderabad from Karimnagar after participating in the rally organized by fans there. By the road side, I saw a 70-year-old man rearing a flock of sheep. He was running after them on rocks and thorns. I felt very bad. I felt like weeping. What's this? Why should an old man rear sheep and cattle? I want to change this. I believe only Chiru can bring change that I want." Dr. Mitra assured him that a scientific study would be launched as how the old people could be helped in all aspects of health, food and decent living, particularly in the rural areas.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.