Chiru : I‘m Sensitive And That‘s Required

Chiranjeevi pulled crowds to his party office stating that there would be party announcement. But he didn‘t announce completely and only given a pilot appearance. He declared that everything will be declared only on 26th of August. Let us see what he announced today.

Salutes to Kalaam and NTR:
"This is an unforgettable day in my life. This day is turning my life from film industry to political field. This day is the day of destiny that is gifted by God to take oath for service to society. This day is a great boon for me which garlands only a few. I lead a very peaceful life as an actor for the last 30 years. And now I‘m stepping into the field where I cannot act but only live. I live for people and with people. I got a very big push from all corners of society. I met many scholars before taking decision. I had a very long discussion with APJ Abdul Kalam who inspired me a lot. He said that many students in India are showing interest to become doctors, engineers, astronauts and scientists but not politicians. The image of a politician in India is very bad. That should be changed. And here I‘m there to bring that change. And I salute Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao or inspiring me a lot as a leader from cine industry. I ardently salute Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi, Ambedkar and Phule who have dedicated their lives from better Indian society. I announce my party name, flag and agenda on 26th of August"

Rivalry with Neither YSR Nor Naidu:
When a journalist asked who Chiranjeevi‘s political rival is, he answered, "I have no rivalry with present parties. And there wouldn‘t be any in future. My rivalry is with hunger, diseases and poor living standards. I fight with them for rest of my life".

Return To Film Industry:
When asked if there is any chance to act again on screen, he said, "I‘m deeply sad for retiring from film industry. But I may act again on screen if a role commands me which will be useful for society. I do that as a part of social service only".

Before 30 Years:
"Everyone knows what I did in past 30 years. But no one knows what I did earlier to that. I hailed from a middle class constable family. I used to plough land those days. I know what irrigation is and what agriculture is".

My Sensitiveness:
"People say I may not be fit for politics as I‘m sensitive. But I say that today‘s plight is bad as politicians are not sensitive at heart. I feel my sensitive heart may understand the problems of people in better way and find immediate solutions for those problems. My sensitive heart is required for betterment of society, I feel (laughs)".

Thanks To Media:
I thank media for being a bridge between me and people. I cannot speak anything more than this today and everything has to be heard on 26th August.

My Experience:
"People question about my experience in politics. I certainly don‘t know politics. I don‘t know how many groups of blood are there. I only know that blood is a key factor in life and that‘s how I started blood bank. Similarly, I know that the duty of politician is service and nothing more

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.