APJ Abdul Kalam and NTR inspired me



http://www.idlebrain.com/images2/launch-ccf.jpg

"During all these days, I met a number of socially elite people, common people and several segments of the society. I expressed my feelings to them. One such person who inspired me most is APJ Abdul Kalam garu. He told me: Chiranjeevi, when I was in Chandigarh participating in a program for about 400 students, I asked them several questions. Most of them responded to take up the positions as engineers, lawyers, doctors, civil servants, but a negligible percentage of them (just four or five persons) said they are interested in politics. Politics has come to be regarded as a mire of mud. This should change. People like you should come to change this. You don't know about yourself. You are more than an actor – These words forced me to change my mindset and concentrate on doing something constructive to the people through politics."

"There is nothing in finding fault with selfish politicians. When the youth and those who have the stamina to change the society don't respond to politics, it is a big mistake. If I fail to make my decision to enter politics, I shall be making a historical blunder. I thank Abdul Kalam garu for his inspiring words. Another great man who changed the course of politics with social creativity in the state was late NT Rama Rao garu. He proved that artistes also have political and social awareness. I bow my head to him and thank him for all the inspiration to me."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.