Genelia from sports star to cinestar

She might have made a place for herself in everyone’s hearts as the cute Aditi or Hasini, but Genelia insists she became an actress by accident. “Honestly, I didn’t ever dream of acting in my life. I’m a sportsperson and have been a state level athlete and a national level football player. So acting was the last thing on my mind,” say the lass.

Does that mean she will be watching the Olympics? “It’s great to see sports being promoted in India. And yes, I will be keenly following the Beijing Olympics, but not by sitting in front of the TV.” Any favourite sportsperson? “My all time favourite football player is David Beckham. I admire his looks and his stylish way of playing the game,” says Genelia.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.