Rahul mallika on Kissing spree

Rahul Bose is at it again. Even before we could get over his smooching spree with Mallika Sherawat in "Pyaar Ke Side Effects", he's back at it in "Maan Gaye Mughal-E-Azam".

"I've four kissing scenes with Mallika this time. Every time my director Sanjay Chhel was frustrated by my lack of talent, he asked me to kiss Mallika," Rahul told.

Is there a direct link between Mallika and Rahul's kissing urges?

"It's not as though we volunteered to kiss. It was a part of the story. Mallika isn't the only co-star I've kissed. I kissed Laila Rouass in 'Split Wide Open', Perizaad Zorabian in 'Mumbai Matinee'. And in Govind Nihalani's 'Takshak', I kissed Nethra Raghuraman.

"Lately, I've kissed Saba Azad in 'Dil Kabaddi'. So my kisses spread far and wide. Did I kiss Rinki Khanna in 'Jhankaar Beats'? I can't remember."

That's quite a track record, almost a rival to Emraan Hashmi's reputation as a serial kisser.

"Thank you. I only aim to satisfy," laughed Rahul. "As for the second question, that's unfair to the other actor. Kissing on screen is always a gamble. It somehow doesn't come across as aesthetically as it should. So I'm not a great fan of on-screen kissing.

"However, I must say all the kisses I've done so far have been integral to the script, barring the one in 'Mumbai Matinee'."

Rahul admits his interaction with Mallika on the sets of "Maan Gaye..." was relatively limited.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.