What's Triisha Doing With Akshay Kumar ?


Share




men may come and men may go, but i'll go on forever...in trisha 's case of course.it's women may come and more woman may come,but she 's not wavering from the top. besides vinnaithandi varuvaaya in tamil with gautham menon and namo venkatesa in Telugu already releasing soon,she was noted director priyadarshan's first choice for a southern face in his akshay kumar starrer,khatta meetha.

when her bollywood debut now underway, trisha seems to be having quite a time of her life.almost ssixty percent of the shoot is completed in Baramati near Pune.And she's loving every momonet of it.doing a hindi film must be a different expierence ."priyan introduced me to cinema with the tamil, Lesa lesa And he is a mentor of sorts to me.it was the whole high of work with an excellent filmmaker and wonderful human being. everything else is a bonus." she goes on to confess that she signed the film only because of priyadarshan and did't look beyond that.and about akshay kumar: "Akki is so chilled out,displined and a great actor to work with.it is turning out to be an enriching expirence for me as both akki and priyadarshan heve gone out of their way to make me comfortable.priyan's films are well liked entertainers always and i am glad to be working with him after many years. he really pampers me on the sets and the entire unit is a pleasure to work with.it's like one big party for me".

the film is based on priyadarshan's 1990 malayalam hit, vellanakalude nadu,which had mohanlal and shobhana in the lead.trisha is doing a role made memorable by an actor of shobhana's caliber."I have two different avatars in the film and i ll be more challenging than the roles that I've played so far, and i have not seen tha fim malayalam film to borrow from shobhana's performance." at one point trisha was only shooting for vinnathandi varuvaaya and not much else going on for her. must have been bothersome to stay home. " it would be a matter of concern if there was a long break and i was'nt getting any work has always come may way even before i go about desperate," she stays confident.it sure helps that all top actors and directors have repeated her in their films' something of a rarity in southern cinema. " I never had any issue with my costars or filmmakers i've worked with, in my seven year-long career.when minor issues crop up i usually belive in resolving them by talking."

Talking of which , what's with the rumours that she is seeing silambarasan? " Seeing him? Are you pulling my leg or something?" she breaks into a bemused laugh , i am not seeing him for sure. sim has been a good colleague and we get along very well.when we're working together,we vibe perfectly.otherwise,both of us are really busy with our respective careers."

so from male costars to female colleagues ,does she feel the competition getting aggressive with younger girls on the back like tamannah? "No, it's never bothered me . I don't see anybody as a treat,"she says.

All her focus as of right now is on khatta meetha and then has a new Film with ravi teja in the pipeline.on her personal life she concludes: " I have never hidden my personal life . i have always been a person who love life and enjoys it to the hit. i balance my profession and my personal life fin time for my family and friends. Be it my annual holiday with a close set of buddies every year or giving 100 percent for a perfect shot , the passion is the same".








More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.