'I don't mind even if my films are banned'


Tirupati, Dec 17: Actor and Producer Mohanbabu expressed his solidarity for Samaikhyandhra and is fasting for the same in Tirupati. Mohanbabu appealed the youth of Andhra Pradesh to not resort to any violence and destruction in their agitation. He also requested all the students not to sacrifice their lives and cause grief to their parents.

Mohanbabu recollected lines from the song 'Telugu Jaathi Manadhi' and said that Vishalandhra manadhi. Around 90% of people in Telangana want United Andhra Pradesh and only a few selfish politicians are creating furore by raising the emotions of students added Mohanbabu. "With my decision to support United Andhra Pradesh, few people with selfish political interests have stalled the screening of my film Saleem. I don't mind even if my films are banned. I will stand for United Andhra Pradesh and educate the people on the history of Andhra Pradesh and the need for Samaikhyandhra," said Mohanbabu.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.