Sexy Ileana loves her cute daughter!


Share


                  
ileana, the long legged beauty of South Indian cinema is still the best in demand for Telugu audience. Even with a damn failure in the name of “Saleem,” ileana’s market hasn’t come down.

ileana when asked about her plans of marriage and the kind of groom she is searching for, “As a common girl, I would also love to dream about my life partner. I would look for a man with patience and dedication towards me and my affection. Even though he may not be too handsome, but I look for inner beauty.”

When same 
ileana is asked about children, she gave a quick reply saying, “Iam almost totally occupied making my daughter getting ready to go to school. I must give the bath, prepare breakfast and dress up her. My daughter is so cute that I can’t live without her.”

Shocked, 
ileana has an elder sister named Farah and daughter of Farah is ileana’s best buddy whom ileana treats as her own daughter.


More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.