'Yes, I went for Silicon implants', Sherlyn confesses


'All through my teenage life, I’ve had a flat chest…' – Sherlyn Chopra bares secrets behind her curves in her latest blog. She also confesses that she went for silicon implants to get her assets correct. Here are excerpts from her blog..


All through my teenage life, I’ve had a flat chest. Sometimes, I wondered if God had forgotten to give me breasts. It was only recently, a couple of years ago; that I had decided to get surgically enhanced breasts. I can’t thank myself enough for having made that decision. Now, what is wrong with that decision?
Should I feel condemned because I tampered with Nature? Should I feel guilty for having gone under the knife to have assets that have not only enhanced my sex appeal but also helped me embrace my body and say, “I love you”.
'Yes, I went for Silicon implants', Sherlyn confesses

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.