Trisha too makes Bollywood debut


Like Asin, Trisha is stepping into Bollywood. Trisha has just signed a film in Hindi opposite ‘Khiladi’ Akshay Kumar.
This film is to be directed by Priyadarshan and it is tentatively titled Khatta Meeta.The shooting will start from November 2009 and Akshay Kumar is producing the film under his Hari Om banner in association with Baba films.


About her Hindi entry, Trisha says: “A lot of offers were coming my way, but I was waiting for the right film and I could not say ‘No’ to Priyan who is my mentor of sorts. I respect him as a filmmaker and he is also a good family friend. I don’t intend to move to Bollywood, but is definitely game to give it a try”.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.