Padmapriya back to Tollywood


Share
This Hyderabadi girl who debuted in Seenu Vasanthi Lakshmi just to pass the Tamil and Malayalam film industry, now is leave.
Padmapriya Janakiraman know that, after taking the South by storm and what is big in Bollywood starring in Siddharth-Striker, now preparing for a return Tollywood.
Speaking of his Houdini act in the Telugu film industry, Padmapriya said, “I’m based in the city and, of course, want to act in Tollywood. But nothing was pre-planned, things just never solved. But now, with striker being dubbed in Telugu and be welcomed, I’m looking forward to doing more work in Tollywood, “says Padmapriya, who is busy working on a film Andari Bhanduvaya Tollywood and has several other Telugu films in her kitty.
Speaking about his plans in Bollywood, says, “I have never planned any of my movements and even Striker was not planned. It just happened. It feels great to finally got a break in Bollywood. Given the Hindi is a language spoken and write well, naturally I keep trying my luck here. ”
Ask if your break in Bollywood results in a change in the base and she says: “I am and always will be headquartered in Hyderabad, but I have a house in Mumbai as well. To improve my career, I’ll keep going and forth between the two cities.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.