Preity Condemns Rumours About Ex-captain


Share
Bollywood actress and co-owner of IPL Punjab Eleven team Preity Zinta is lamenting that nobody is believing her when she says she is not dating anyone. She is very cross with the reports published as she is having affairs with her co-stars. She condemned the news of Punjab Eleven's ex-captain Yuvaraj Singh and her alleged affair. She clarified that Yuvaraj is like a kid-brother to her. When reporters quipped that their behaviour in public doesn't doesn't evoke the feeling of brother-sister relation, she shot back with furiously " I still have the sisterly feeling for him. When I was too glad, I shared my happiness in that way. No one draws a line and expresses happiness. All the team members are like my family members and Yuvaraj is like a kid-brother to me."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.