RGV Makes Villain Cry On Stage

Ram Gopal Varma may come across as a man who has no heart or feelings but to those who know him personally, he sure is a man who can touch hearts. A classic example for that was seen during the audio release function of his forthcoming film ‘Katha Screenplay Darsakatvam Appalaraju’.

The evening was proceeding quite jovially till the time Narsing Yadav came on stage. He said “I was sitting somewhere in a corner in the industry when RGV sir gave me the break in ‘Kshana Kshanam’. Though I have done nearly 300 films, I still got my recognition through ‘Kshana Kshanam”.

He added “today, whenever a wife and husband pass by, they recognize me with my name and the reason for that is my godfather RGV.” Narsing’s voice was choked with emotion and tears were rolling down his cheeks. It was a heavy and emotional moment and all present at the venue were able to feel Narsing’s emotions. Even RGV’s eyes couldn’t hide the heaviness in heart.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.