Ragada is the biggest hit for me - Nag



 













Under Kamakshi Kala Movies banner, producer D Shivaprasad Reddy released recently a movie titled "Ragada" with yuvasamrat Akkineni Nagarjuna as hero and Ahushka, Priyamani as heroines in Veeru Potla's direction. Day by day the movie is turning in to a record breaking hit. For the first three days from its release, it has grossed a record revenue share of 7.24 crore rupees. Responding about it, a joyful Nagarjuna said "Out of all the movies I did as hero so far, "Ragada" collections are the highest. None of the movies I have acted in has grossed revenue share of this magnitude. I am very happy that "Ragada" has achieved this record. I am thankful to the audience and also to my fans who have made this film such a big hit. This victory isn't mine alone, it belongs to every artiste and technician who worked for it."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.