Trisha's on a roll

Share



Her first Bollywood outing, Khatta Meetha, may have bombed at the BO, but Trisha has proved that she is still an actress to reckon with down south. Her being cast opposite Kamal Haasan in Manmadhan Ambu (MA) seems to be proof of that. And Trisha herself is overjoyed that she has not only acted opposite her childhood hero, but has also sung a song and recited a poem on-stage with the living legend. 
 
"The MA audio launch in Singapore rocked," says an excited Trisha. "Kamal sir made me recite a poem with him. I was the sort of person who'd pronounce 'Tamizh' as 'Tamil'. Now thanks to my guru, I was able to recite the entire poem in Senthamizh. I give full credit to Kamal sir for coaching me for my dialogues and the special song we have sung together in MA."

The buzz is that Trisha plays an actress in the rom-com. Her character goes on a cruise, during which her love life undergoes a sea change. However, she says, "I can't say much about my character other than that I play Ambujakashi, a woman of remarkable qualities and strong will." 
 
The actress, who is also playing Ajith's heroine in the Venkat Prabhu-directed Mankatha, has reportedly become very choosy. Recently, she turned down Prabhu Deva's new film with Vishal, as the role "did not excite me". She has also signed a Telugu film, Savithri opposite Venkatesh, to be directed by Teja, which is said to be "something different and unusual".
 

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.