Deepika enjoys Imran’s Foot Massages

Share

Imran Khan and Deepika Padukone are the flavour of the season as the fresh onscreen couple of Break Ke Baad. But, apart from his acting, Deepika is also a fan of Imran’s foot massages now.
Imran reveals, “There is a scene in the film where I had to give Deepika a foot massage. And Deepika madam claims that I am damn good at giving foot massages.” We ask him if he agrees with Deepika’s assessment of his massaging skills and Imran shrugs his shoulders, “I didn’t know.” Can Avantika vouch for his lesser known talent? He grins, “I have never given her a foot massage. That’s why I am surprised that I could give a good foot massage.”
 

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.