How I entered Bollywood: Sameera

When I was studying at Saidan home college (Mumbai), got opportunity to act in Pankaj Udhas video Aahista, then I felt why I should not take acting as serious, says sultry Sameera Reddy about her film industry entry.
Sameera is trained in Kathak dance and acting.  She made her debut in the film Maine Dil Tujhko Diya.  Later, I got opportunities in Telugu, Bengali.
Sameera Telugu films, Narasimhudu, Jai Chiranjeevi and Ashok could not bring her more opportunities in Tollywood.
To succeed in life, discipline is very important and through Kathak dance training I learnt a lot, says Sameera.  To keep her sexy body fit, Sameera relies on yoga and dance practice.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.