‘Show me the money’: Rimi Sen

Rimi Sen has pulled all stops to ensure that the producers of Horn Ok Pleassss pay all her dues. She has decided to file a legal suit against the producers for not paying the promised amount even after the completion of her work.

“The producers have left me in despair. I am still waiting for the balance amount to be paid. They assured me that they would pay off all the balance by October 17, but I still have to hear from them,” says Rimi, adding, “I told them I wouldn’t participate in the film’s promotional events unless my money is cleared. They went ahead with the promotions without bothering to call me. My payment shouldn’t depend on whether the movie is being sold or not. They shouldn’t have taken me for granted. I have already spoken to my lawyers and they will soon forward a legal notice. I am also going to raise the issue with Cine and TV artists association and The Producers Association.”

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.