No hero can dare it except me: Posani


When Posani speak No one responded . The reason for this is the intensity with which he speaks and the ten different themes, he extends in two lines. It is not his intellectual capacity, but its range of eccentricity. It is now to hear that he has another Flash, recently displayed.

Compatibility sources Posani his idea abroad, meet when he said that "when I came to the role of psycho of homosexual , psychosis , Kojja, Sadist, Aghora, lunatic, etc is no hero in Tollywood movie that can beat me in reality. The hero cannot do it except me. "

Posani added "I'm the only person who with the heroes of Tamil can compete. I'm not a star that I am an actor. And an actor has large and more life in terms of career not a star ". Those who heard retrieved nervousness about Posani following projects and torture that it will now offer.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.