Kandireega Audio launched on Thursday at Hotel Taj Deccan





Music Kandireega launched on Thursday evening (July 14) in a special ceremony at Hotel Taj Deccan. Kandireega is Ram, Anushka and Aksha in the lead roles and music is given by Thaman. Venkatesh and Gopichand presented the audio album of the ceremony. VV Vinayak is also graced the ceremony as a guest. Directed by debutant Santosh Srinivas and produced by Bellamkonda Suresh, Kona Venkat has written a dialogue with the film.


Ram fans who came from throughout the state of the star crown after the launching ceremony of music.


Venkatesh wished the team a great success, while Gopichand said that the director is fortunate to have energetic Ram as the hero of the film opening.


Vinayak said producer Bellamkonda listened to my story about Aadi that time and immediately said yes. "It encourages the sense that script and always new talent. I know Santosh Srinivas's from day Chenna Kesava Reddy of my, as has been the operative cameraman. I'm sure it was an interesting movie," a Vinayak said.


Kona Venkat writer said: "The director has directed the action scenes, such as Vinayak, and also has a good sense of humor So I'm sure it will be made hits such as Vinayak And this film is a greater success of complete music is tapping feet ....»



"I took away after the failure of Jagadam and was an immediate success. After the release of Hare Rama Hare Krishna, I took it away and worked on this film to give it a good movie. New principal is fantastic and rock Taman music in this film . Grower has large sums of money to give rich look to the film, "said Ram.



Santosh Srinivas Director thanked the producer for having faith in him. "At one point the producers are leaving all the heroes, who listened to my first script and gave me what I want to give me, even a ram for my first film hero," he said.


Bellamkonda Suresh, the film would be as good as the previous  Ram hit Ready. Hansik and Aksha  thanked the director and producer for giving opportunity in this movie.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.