Rajamouli interested in doing mythological films


Can Director Rajamouli thought ended up waiting and its time to go and push aside all gossip about an upcoming Telugu Movies. Clarification of his interests, Rajamouli said that his next film after would movie Eega  and confirmation. Rajamouli says, "and as I said b4 my next film with Prabhas. It is not after shelving the project eega "true" rumor "again.
Rajamouli mahabharata, rajamouli, telugu cinema, rajamouli prabhas

Putting on his curiosity about the recycling of Given levels of Faith Sura Karna, Rajamouli said he  are interested in this mythological films. However, This Belief is not the same Sura Karna that he set in Reflecting on this point, although Jr NTR and VV Vinayak had an interest in Dan Vera Soora Karna remake. Rajamouli writes, "Vinay garu and Tarak announced their interest in DVSK., though I'm interested in mythologicals, DVSK, this is not what I'm looking at."

In the final note Telugu cinema director ACE said that he would certainly plan with mythological film as the Mahabharata, which needs more experience, confidence, and the project might even take 4 years. "If I do it wil certainly mythological b Mahabharata. I need mor exp/confidence to start & I know my lif wil atleast4 in2″, considers Rajamouli.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.