Nagarjuna's Warning to the Producer of Damarukam movie


Given the past and the lessons learned from the film industry, Nagarjuna had a keen business sense about the market potential of his films. In this process, it is understood that he gave a stern warning to Venkat, the producer of "Dhamarukam" the movie. This is directed by Srinivasa Reddy.

Sources indicate that Nag said the producer when he was approached for 'Dhamarukam "-" The investment of Rs 40 crores for my film is certainly not a feasible idea Business-wise. I know that the business potential of my films, so what you do is a big risk. Think about it. "But the response of Venkat taken many by surprise.





Venkat reportedly said: "We are not here to make a movie and leave the industry. We are here for the long-term business plan and the knowledge of the film, you come up with more good films with small budgets. But leaving that aside That's why this project is my dream to make a film Akkineni Nagarjuna and budgetary My concern is not the case here. So, for me to satisfy my desire for a long time and I do not mind shelling out a few extra crore. "


More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.