I'm a big fan of hardcore fan of the genus Akkineni







I'm a big fan of GreatAndhra.Com and hardcore fan of the genus Akkineni. Recently, I came across an interview through a fan with her image have released Pawan Kalyan. I got inspired and would like to express my experience with Akkineni Akhil.


This has happened in the Kingfisher flight from Goa started at 4: 30 pm on 17 July. I noticed the Akhil and wanted to interview him. My seat is in the foreground is his headquarters was at the back. I wanted to talk to you after take-off, but before flying Akhil avoided in halvsover.


Then I thought, that tries to talk with him during the flight, but it never worked. Akhil he, snoring. Not many decided to go to the bathroom and photographed when I went. Akhil woke up after landing for what I wanted to say Hi after that. But when the door opened, Akhil he ran as a batsman in cricket pitch. Anyway, I'm glad he caught the image of a person Akkineni. I'm sorry, I couldn't do the interview, but I'm waiting for another chance.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.