Sexy Sonali shares her feelings


Sonali Chauhan, who worked with Allari Naresh in Blade Babji is on cloud nine. Offers are flooding from both Bollywood and Tollywood. Sonali Chauhan talks about her personal details.
 
My workout regime: 
Honestly, I don’t follow a strict workout regime. Fortunately I’m blessed with a good metabolism so I can afford to skip my workout at times. Actors don’t have fixed timings of work — sometimes we work for 24 hours at a stretch — like I did last week for a song in Bangalore. After an exhausting 24 hours shoot, there was no way any of us could hit the gym the next day but I still try to hit the gym as much as I can because it refreshes me. An actor’s daily routine is rarely fixed. So essentially I have no fixed workout regime. Whenever I get time I exercise in the gym. Those days it’s a balance of one-day cardio and one-day weights. I also do yoga whenever I’m not exercising. It keeps me fresh and energetic. I also like cycling. Besides a good run is always refreshing. Being in Bollywood means a lot of dancing, so that should be counted as a fitness mantra too!

My daily diet:    
Breakfast is the most important meal for me. I start my day with a glass of vegetable juice and a glass of orange juice with two egg whites and toast. Apart from that I eat everything from burgers and pizzas, pani puri to Chinese. Italian is my favourite cuisine and all Italian dishes seem to be full of cheese! I do however, believe in having small meals. I end up eating six to eight small meals that keep me going through the day. When one eats two or three times a day, one tends to overeat, which is why it is better to have small meals to do away with overeating. 
 
My happiness quotient:    
My happiness quotient lies in music. I love romantic music. Also things I see around me like happy children crossing the street as I pass by or seeing cute little puppies. Just the sight makes me happy. I love having them around me, all innocent and playful. These are all very small things but they give me tremendous joy. I feel happy when people around me are happy and of course spending time with my family gives me immense happiness.

My idea of relaxation:    
Relaxation to me means two words: sleep and shop. I am a total shopaholic! Some people get tired of shopping but it really does rejuvenate me! It stimulates me creatively and gets me to experiment. And sleeping, what can I say, I can sleep anywhere, anytime…no fuss! If you ask me to stand at a bus stop and fall asleep, believe me, I will!
 

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.