Ram Charan’s way of living


My favourite place is the poolside. Sachin Tendulkar loved the infinite view of the pool. Our plot is on the second highest peak in Jubilee Hills and therefore offers a panoramic view of the city.
 
The gym is my hot spot. Besides weights, I have an epliptical trainer from Precor-US, Cybex cable crossover and a Technogym treadmill. I spend 2-hrs every day in this room. As a family we bask in nature and hence the water bodies and green spaces.
 
To be frank, I had very little to do with designing the house. My parents designed it with the help of a designer from London. We’ve stuck to straight lines and the Zen look, basically –– white walls and flooring and minimal ornamentation. After a hectic day, a peaceful ambience is what all of us crave for.
 
Over the years, my parents have collected glass sculptures from all over the world, especially Italy. The Rolf Benz furniture was bought from Germany to complement our theme.
 

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.