My passport is back: Mayuri aka Asha


Controversial star Asha Saini met media and spoke at length about her career. She informed that she has changed her name to Mayuri officially. “On astrologer’s advice, I have changed my name to Mayuri and my career is heading in right way now. I have signed two Telugu films, one each in Tamil and Kannada.,” she informed. She also said that she is game for item songs and characters with negative shades but only the script should be challenging. 


“I don’t want to talk anything regarding my passport now, because I’ve suffered enough which I feel is my fate. But nothing much to worry now as I’ve got my passport back,” she concluded.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.