Jyothika angry with Surya over 6 packs

 
Two years of marriage to Surya and a year with their bundle of joy Diya, has just added more charm to the expressive actress Jyothika. So, how does she spend time now that films have taken a backseat? “I am much busier than I was,” she says, “Babysitting is a 24x7 job and requires a lot of work. Diya simply cannot sleep without me and demands attention…. I like it that way.” When the pictures of the couple with the baby was released a few weeks ago, it created quite a stir on the Internet. “Diya has started uttering many words,” she says with obvious joy, “She has started identifying animals and already has a small book collection of her own!” 
 
Does she stay in touch with the current crop of movies? “Sometimes… When Surya is in town, we manage to sneak off to catch the latest film in town. We recently watched Kung Fu Panda and Rock On.” And, what’s her take on the recent six-pack craze with Surya flaunting? “The six pack made me angry,” she states, “I look at him more as a husband. After a point, I got irritated by the kind of dedication he was showing. But yes, the character demanded it and I’m proud that he worked so hard.”

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.