Bruce Willis’s daughter had a crush on stepdad Ahston Kutcher


 
September 15, 2008 (Sawf News) - Rumer Willis, daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, says she had a crush on her stepdad Ashton Kutcher before he started dating her mother in 2003.
 
"It was strange when mum, who is 15 years older than Ashton started seeing him. I was 15 and he was a heart-throb to me - I had pictures of him on my wall!" The 20 year old star told British Cosmopolitan.
 
"I remember mum saying her new ’friend’ was going to hang out with us. I said, ’What’s his name?’ and she said, ’It’s Ashton’.
 
"And I said, ’Whoa - Ashton Kutcher?’ I freaked out a bit and blushed."
 
Despite the initial shock, Rumer was so comfortable with the relationship seeing how much Kutcher loved Moore.
 
"I realized I’d never seen my mum happier. It was like watching two sixteen-year-olds going to the prom," Rumer adds.
 
Demi married Ashton in 2005 and her official name now is Demi Kutcher.
 
Demi was married to Bruce Willis from 1987 to 2000. The couple, who remain friends, have three daughters Rumer Willis (b. 1988), Scout LaRue Willis (b. 1991) and Tallulah Belle Willis (b. 1994).

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.