Krish talks about his affair with Sangeetha

The industry was abuzz with rumours that Sangeetha got married to singer Krish at Tirupati. When Krish was contacted, he admitted that he and Sangeetha were seeing each other for the last seven months but their wedding would be only in January next year. "A group of friends from the film industry including Sangeetha and I attended actress Maheshwari’s wedding at Tirupati last week. But trust me, I didn’t even get an opportunity to get close to Sangi." He adds, "We don’t have to get married secretly; we want the blessings of both our parents. So our wedding will be arranged by our parents and we will inform everybody when we do get married."
 
Talking about how their relationship, evolved, he said, "We met each other at a common friend’s family function. I liked her polite manners and she came across as a sweet person. After that we got talking over the phone for the next few months."
It was Sangeetha who proposed to me first and I accepted it." But Isn’t the actress elder to Krish? "No. She is in fact, two years younger to me. The kind of roles she has performed made people think that she must be older than she actually is," he clarifies. 
 
So does Krish have any hang-ups about marrying an actress? "Oh no! Why should I? After all it’s her profession. I respect her a lot for what she is today. In fact, she had opened up to me about what she had undergone in the past in her life. That was when my love for her grew a million times and I started admiring her all the more," he says.
How about her continuing acting even after marriage? "That’s up to her. I have no objection whatsoever." And since Krish’s debut film as a hero Oru Ilainganin Kadhai is jinxed does he plan to act with Sangeetha? "Sounds like a good idea! But as of now, we have not thought about it," said an amused Krish.
 

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.