Why Shruti hassan Out of NTR dammu?


Why Shruti hassan Out of NTR dammu?  Here's the reason Why shruti hassan walked out of ntr's dammu
                                                                                                                                                          



To

The President

Movie Artist association

Hyderabad

 
                                    Greetings Sir,

I am very happy to be associated with Movie Artist Association since my first film here in Telugu. I wanted to bring some issue to your notice, Its not a complaint but as a member of

Maa I would like to bring this to your notice.



I have signed a film in February with NTR as hero in the direction of Mr Boyapati Srinu  for the banner Creative Commercials, Mr K.S Rama Rao as the producer.  As per the agreement I accepted to give 10 dates per month from the month of March till December, 2011. (Total 70 days)  The producer has paid me 15 lakhs as advance. To give enough space for this project I haven’t committed any other projects expect Oh My Friend (Mr Dil Raju’s film). But except for the  4/5 days shooting, the project have  not moved any further till date. Meanwhile Mr NTR had completed his other project and the producers as informed didn’t get back to me with right schedule and they were continuously saying that the project will be ON in any moment.  Also they have stopped further payments,  I have waited many days with out signing any new projects for this film and I have lost many projects due  to this. I have faced huge problems both financially and career wise due to the delay of this project .  Now my other Telugu Film  “Oh My Friend” is slotted to release in the first week of November 1st week and still my work is pending. So, as priority I wanted to finish that film, but after 7 months the producers of Mr NTR ‘s film came back to me,  asking me to continue the film as it is , without doing any other project, which is going to be impossible for me at this point of time. Now one of my Telugu film is slotted to release in Nov, other film with Mr Pawan Kalyan is slotted to release in March and one more Tamil film is on sets which going to release in Jan. And I have two more projects in hand which are going to start in next month. So in this kind of situation I am unable to give the desired dates to Mr KS Ramarao. So in this tough situation I have no other option except to walk out from the project. Also the other important thing is they have made changes in the script with out intimating me and I am not in the favor of those changes.



So  as per the above reasons I am unable to do this project, it is unfortunate for me to lose a big project but I don’t want  to trouble other producers  also who have already invested huge amounts on their films.

1)      7-8 months my dates were wasted and the producer have not utilized the dates

2)      Also there were no further payments from the producer

3)      There were changes in script too. (With out my intimation)



Hope you understand the situation and kindly notice that I don’t want to complain on anyone but just quitting from the project as I don’t have enough dates to issue them and I don’t want to make other producers also suffer for doing this film.  Just want to bring this issue to your notice as MAA every time will understand and supports its members and their problems.



Thanking you.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.