Don't believe in any rumors about my investment business:jr ntr


Young Tiger Jr NTR said that he knows that acts only and will not indulge in any business activity.  The actor has appealed to everyone not to believe in any way the rumors his investment business.  Responding to a question on his investment company and its possible foray into opening a studio, NTR said, "to be honest, I know only acting and God not gave me business acumen. My life is like an open book and the people around me know what I am and who I am. So I fucking up a thought to all these rumors about me and my companies. "But whenever I open any studio, i infom definitely."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.