Hero Siddharth's new Telugu movie O My Friend shooting started


O My Friend Telugu movie, Siddharth Shruti Hassan, O My Friend movie, Siddharth O   My Friend, Siddharth Dil Raju, Siddharth Shruti Dil Raju

Hero Siddharth's new Telugu movie O My Friend shooting kicked off recently in Hyderabad. This O My Friend Telugu movie shooting is expected to continue for few more days in Hyderabad before O My Friend movie unit proceeds further. O My Friend Telugu movie is produced by Dil Raju and Navadeep is playing as second lead. O My Friend movie is the second movie Siddharth, Dil Raju combination and Shruti Hassan is playing female lead beside Siddharth.

And this is also second time Siddharth, Shruti Hassan are sharing screen space. So O My Friend Telugu movie has two repeat combinations of Siddharth, Dil Raju and Siddharth, Shruti Hassan and as you would expect, the movie is billed to be a romantic drama. For Shruti Hassan, although Anaganaga O Dheerudu did not fare well, she's been getting offers constantly as female lead besides all top heroes. And surely O My Friend Telugu movie is a big test for Shruti Hassan.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.