Allu Arjun is my brother – kajal

“Allu Arjun is like my brother” these words are announced by “princess of Magadheera”.Recently she told in a interview regarding her relationship with Allu Arjun and she added Allu Arjun is like a brother to me. Whenever I am in doubt about anything or I am feeling low, I give him a call. We are very close. When I get offers from filmmakers I have not heard of, I check with Allu Arjun about their credibility.It’s very important for someone like me to have a brother figure in the industry because I’m away from home and I need omeone to confide in and rely on.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.