Tamanna has no time for Allu Arjun

Post Happy Days, Tamanna is the busiest actress both in Tollywood and Kollywood. Tamanna who has just completed a long schedule of her Telugu film Konchem Ishtamga Konchem Kashtamga with Siddharth and Dhanush’s Padikkathavan in Hyderabad has gone to Mumbai for taking a break. It is said that she has been chosen to play opposite Allu Arjun in his upcoming film a sequel to Aarya.

Tamanna denies the rumors. “How can I do more than four films at a time? In fact I had to politely refuse the Allu Arjun film in Telugu for which I had signed early this year as my dates could not be adjusted. Luckily for me, the producer understood my problems and we have agreed to work together sometime next year,” said Tamanna.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.