Hansika reveals her secret motto


Hansika Motwani is the happiest girl these days. She is busy both with Bollywood films and Tollywood films. Hansika says that she is grateful to actress Juhi Chawla for advising her to take heroin offers. “ It was actress Juhi Chawla who noticed my resemblance to herself and recommended me take up acting.

I am very grateful to her,” said Hansika Motwani. In spite of having a CA to manage her finances and a secretary and manager to manage her career, Hansika still gets her pocket money from her mom! Ask her to describe herself she says, "I hate interference and I don’t interfere in others lives. My motto is hurt never help ever."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.