Playing a vamp is not easy, Bhuvaneswari

Bhuvaneswanri is one of the hottest girls on Tollywood screen today. Her Kurkure gallery has been getting tremendous response from the industry and audience. This TV artist turned actor has been getting more vamp characters than any other characters. “ Though I did different characters, I got name only with these characters. In fact it is not easy to play such characters. One has to be very careful in playing such characters,” said Bhuvaneswari.

“ I am trying my best to come out from vamp image,” she added. Is she ready for item numbers? “ I don’t agree item songs but if there is a score for few scenes along with the item number, I will do it,” said Bhuvaneswari.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.