Karthi in the film direction of theBommarillu Bhaskar


Karthi is on cloud nine as its new film called Naa Peru Shiva,  which was released this Friday, good openings in the movie had. "This is my third consecutive hit in Telugu  after Yuganiki Okkadu and Awaara. Thank you for showing me love so much. This movie is very close to me as the role that I played in the film is almost similar to my nature, "Karthi told media at a successful meeting was held on Saturday, August 6, 2011 at Prasad Labs.

He added that with Bhaskar Bommarillu scripting for him "when we finish the script. I was able to make decisions in the movie my first straight Telugu. He said:

The producer was planning Prasad BVSN film with Karthi in the direction of the film Bommarillu Bhaskar, but was postponed. Some even said that the film has been postponed. But with the following declaration of Karthi, is still on the project.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.