I'm Too Young For That: Karthika

Radha’s daughter , Karthika describes herself as an “actor by chance” and says she’d probably have chosen academics and was all set to do a course in hotel management in Switzerland, until her big ticket debut vehicle was offered to her. Working with co-star and fellow debutant Naga Chaitanya has been great though. “He’s hard-working, a true professional and patience personified.Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to spend much time together after the shoot as I had returned to Mumbai to finish my Class XII exams.”  Keeping a low profile was deliberate. “Even my mom wanted it that way. She felt my talent should speak for me,” she reasons. The 17-year-old, who’s a music and movie buff, likes to hang out with close friends. “I am too young for pubbing and prefer spending time with my siblings,” she reveals. The level-headed teenager is also a talented classical dancer and painter. “I want to master all dance forms. Doing portraits is another passion,” she smiles.  “I am open to exciting roles in any language and would rather do one good film a year than 20 insignificant ones,” she avers.

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.