Kasi Vishwanath turns busy as actor


Director Kasi Vishwanath (of Nuvvu Leka Nenu Lenu) is quite busy as actor these days. He made his debut in Nachchavule as actor and his role of a strict father won rave reviews. His unique accent and acting style got him more offers as actor. In fact, he is almost flooded with more than dozen films now. 


Says Kasi Vishwanath: “I am glad that I am accepted as actor. Will continue acting but I don’t miss my direction job too. Offers are plenty but my shootings would begin only in February.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.