Shriya's straight talk


How would you describe the real Shriya?
Simple. I am still discovering myself.
There were reports that you were involved with Jesse during the making of The Other End of the Line. Were they true?
(laughs) Oh no. He’s an obnoxiously good-looking guy with a great sense of humour. Trust me, he’s already got a girlfriend. We were more like friends!
Do you love your freedom?
Of course, it’s awesome to be single. You can party, you can flirt and have so much fun
What kinds of food do you like?
I love whatever my mom makes. I like Indian food.

How will you describe your ideal man?
I like guys who have made it on their own and are completely passionate about what they do in life. If anyone tells me about the huge business empire that they have inherited from their dad, that’s a turn-off.

Do you like south Indian men?
Why not? It doesn’t matter as long as they can talk.
Who are your friends in the film industry?
I have a lot of friends. I generally hang out with Trisha and in Mumbai I party with Reema. The best part of our friendship is that we don`t discuss work and we respect each other.

What are your religious views?
I am a God fearing person, but I do not go frequently to temples or churches.

Your favourite TV show?
These days, I don't have time to watch TV. If I get free time, I’d rather read a book or meet up with friends.

(courtesy: sify.com)

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.