Bond lucky to have sex scene: Gemma

Gemma Arterton, the new bond girl, who features as Agent Field in “Quantum Of Solace”, says Daniel Craig was lucky to have a sex scene with her in the film.
“There are not many people I would strip off for.  Daniel was a lucky boy to see me naked”, says the 22 year old lady.
She said: “I was naked on the bed and they poured gunge all over me.  I had to stay like that for three hours.  I couldn’t see and I could hardly breathe, it was horrible.  But it was worth it because I knew it would look amazing.”

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.