Sexy charmi in love with handsome bollwood star

Who Charmi considered her competition? She said, “Nobody is competition. Trisha and Nayathara are all friends. I only compete with myself. On her ranking in the Telugu film industry the actress said, “I don’t believe in this concept of being number one or two.” On the kind of roles she was looking for, she said, “I love doing commercial films. But I also want to do character and female-oriented roles. I think glamour is very necessary. Glamour is different from revealing skin. I know my limits,” she said. When asked how much she charged for a movie, the actress smiled and said, “I’ve just had an income tax raid in my home. Why do you want to put me in problems?”

The actress seemed to be pleasantly surprised when told that Prabhu Deva considered her to be one of the finest dancers. “Is that true,” she asked. “Prabhu Deva is like a family friend. He taught me classical dance. But he’s never told me that I was a good dancer,” she said. The actress disclosed that she was working on a yet to be titled project in which she was playing a negative character. “The movie is being directed by Prakash,” she said and added that she was also acting in Kausalya Supraja Rama. The actress created quite a buzz when she said she loved Ranbir Kapoor. “I loved his performance in Saawariya," she said. Would she consider marrying him if he proposed? “I will have to ask my mom and dad,” she replied.

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.