Mohan Babu's anguish unleashed in Press Meet

Mohan Babu unleashed his feelings in the fresh Press Meet held this morning. Here are the highlights of it : Saying about his relation with Chiranjeevi, Mohan Babu said, "Chiranjeevi is my close friend. I have no clashes with him. We both go for the functions in each other's house. I questioned the Vajrotsavam Committee for the injustice done. I didn't point out anything in Chiranjeevi. I don't know why he turned so emotional".

Coming to the aspect of legend he said, "KS Rama Rao said that I have to grow a lot to become a legend. I asked what more I have to grow? I'm the only producer who made more number of movies in Telugu after Ramanaidu and Ramoji Rao. Why can't I be called a legend? I was told that I will be recognized for 100 years celebrations of Tollywood. I don't stay alive by that time".

Talking about KS Rama Rao, he said, "KS Rama Rao says that he will give away the NTR Award. How can he do that"?

Saying about the injustice, Mohan Babu said, "Kantha Rao was not felicitated properly in the event. He was earlier called Jr. MGR. Is that the respect given for him? ANR was informed only at the last minute. Invitations weren't distributed properly. Journalists were insulted in the event. Is this the way of respecting Journalists?".

Pointing out the caste aspect he said, "Caste feeling cannot be pumped in film industry. Films cannot be successful by making them with artistes belonging to one caste. Artistes are beyond caste, creed and area"

Finally he said, "There is no relation between Vajrotsavam controversy and Fans".

Source : Greatandhra

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.