"Restrain", Chiru urges his fans

Megastar Chiranjeevi in a special appeal aired on TV channels appealed to his fans to remain calm and shun all violent protests. Finally, Chiranjeevi has stepped into restrain his fans who have been burning the effigies of Mohan Babu. He urged his fans not to get emotional and resort to acts such burning effigies and other disgraceful means.

“No one has said against me. I spoke at the function only to clarify some things. It is nothing personal. So I ask my fans to not to involve yourself into controversies,” he said.

“That is why my brother Pawan Kalyan responded immediately. But you took it to heart. I ask you to restrain from indulging in any unlawful acts. It is bad to drag in respectable personality Union minister Dasari Naryana Rao into this. No one is against me nor do I resent anyone. We should concentrate on charity work, not on destructive mode,” Chiranjeevi requested his fans.

He made the statment late on Saturday night (Feb 3).He appealed to his fans not to indulge in any kind of protest activated and appealed to his fans to maintain utmost restraint in the face of provocation. His message was clear: Forget and Forgive!

Source : Telugucinema

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.