Bala Krishna says "My Remarks were not about Ram Charan"



In the wake of controversy about his recent remarks, Balakrishna today (Nov 3) clarified that he didn't criticize Ram Charan at all. "My remarks were not about Ram Charan," he said, putting an end to the controversy. He also said that megastar Chiranajeevi is his good friend. 

"Both Chiru and Mohan Babu are dear friends to me in the film industry. I didn't say anything against Ram Charan. I only said anyone from our industry should not demean Telugu filmmakers. If they do, I will continue to react but my remarks were not aimed at Charan babu," he said. 

Speaking to the media in Hyderabad, Balakrishna gave clarification on this issues and as well as on his alleged remarks against Telangana. "Neither did I say that Andhra Pradesh be united or separated. A section is trying to malign me. To me, every region is same and I love all."

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.