I highly respect Mr. Amitabh Bachchan: RGV


A livid Ram Gopal Varma clarified about his relationship with Bachchans. Putting an end to all the speculation about the Abshiek Bachchan's ouster and Daggubati Rana's inclusion from Department movie, Ram Gopal Varma said that he made that change only due to date issues and nothing beyond.

Ram Gopal Varma was furious over the media for unnecessarily creating differences between Ram Gopal Varma and Bachchan family. In fact ram Gopal Varma tweeted, “Whether its being dumb or being malicious these kind of journos want to create entertainment at any cost”. Ram Gopal Varma also elucidates that he did not message or talk to anybody about Dum Maro Dum climax and is livid with the way media is creating stories in this connection.

“The unimaginable dumbness of some journos today has to be seen to be blvd..2 days be4 DMD releasd middays tushar askd me if I msgd DMD end. Nd whn I replied tht I hvnt evn seen the film still he went ahead nd did a stry hw I smsed bout DMD..nw my qstn is wht I cud hav nd to whom. If I dint use the blog or the twitter what other public medium cud I hav used to send derogatory msgs twards DMD”, tweets Ram Gopal Varma in a pensive mood.

Ram Gopal Varma stills, Ram Gopal Varma images, Ram Gopal Varma photos, Ram Gopal Varma pics, Ram Gopal Varma wallpapers

Ram Gopal Varma says these stories created by media are illogical and finally clarifies on his relationship with Bachchan family saying that it is always sacred. “Anyway fr whoever wants to know whether we work or not my relation ship with the bacchans is very sacred fr me nd will remain so forever. I highly respect mr.bacchan nd am highly affectionate towards abhishek nd the reasons fr the changes in department ar nthng but date issues” encapsulates the maverick director

More Telugu Cinema News, Reviews & Gossips

DISCLAIMER: Photos and other content are used from other sites & magazines . All credit goes to the actual site owners. We copied photos and links from other websites. We hold no responsibility for any illegal usage of the content.